Living In Spite Of Conference 2021
May 1 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm$10
What is Living In Spite Of Conference?
Whether they be physical, emotional, or spiritual challenges, we all have an IN SPITE OF in our lives. Far too often we allow our circumstances to define who we are when God wants us to see our trials as opportunities to experience His grace and strength. Come be part of the second-annual In Spite of Conference and find Help, Hope, and Healing IN SPITE OF Trials, Grief and Pain. Breakout sessions include practical encouragement and advice for dealing with difficult circumstances.
Come for yourself or come to learn how you can be a help and encouragement to others through this special one-day conference. Tickets are just $10 and include lunch.
Evangelist John Ashley
Evangelist John Ashley and his wife Joann have co-authored a book written about their son, Johnny’s life, and the inspiration he was to countless people. The book is also a testimony of how the Lord has sustained their family through the many years of having their faith consistently put to the test. It is their firm belief that God gave them their son Johnny, and His strength so that they can use what the Lord has taught them to be a help to others.
- 9:30 – 10:00…… Registration and refreshments
- 10:00 – 10:30… Welcome and opening program / John Ashley
- 10:30 – 11:00… Living In Spite of a Terminal Diagnosis / Pastor David Chittenden
- 11:00 – 11:15… Break/visit sponsor displays
- 11:15 – 11:45 …Living In Spite of Drug addiction in the Family / Ken & Debbie Newman
- 11:45 – 12:45… Lunch
- 12:45 – 1:15…. Living In Spite of the Loss of your Family / T.B.D.
- 1:15 – 1:30 ……Break/visit sponsor displays
- 1:30 – 2:00 ……Living In Spite of the Loss of a Sibling / Bob & Jason Ashley
- 2:00 – 2:45…… Closing Message / John Ashley
- 2:45 – 3:30…… Refreshments